Ordering & Return Policy
ORDERING & SHIPPING
Galateaspottery.com is an online store, which means that you can order directly from the site. There are several ways that this can be done. You can:
- follow the instructions set out in the 'Browse' section for choosing a form, motif and size
- choose a photograph of a piece you like, and send it to me
-you can choose a form and tell me which motif or colours you would like on that piece.
I will always confirm your order and send photographs, if possible, to make sure I have understood your order.
- In person- cash & credit/debit card.
- Online store – PayPal or Stripe
- Western Union
- Direct deposit to the store’s account. Document for details please click here.
Shipping costs are not included in the price of the items and is a cost paid for by the client.
I ship my ceramics (up to 20kg) using the regular postal service here in Greece. Dinner sets or large orders are sent by freight. Final shipping costs will be sent to you after I have been to the post office, or the freight company and have had the parcel weighed and priced. Packages are sent once full payment has been made.
If a piece arrives broken my policy is as follows:
I require a photograph of the broken piece, I will then remake the piece, at no cost to you, but you will have to pay for the reshipping of that piece. In the last ten years this has only been an issue in a handful of occasions.